WWW.Wetransfer.com started in early 2008 with a single point of contact for its users who wishes to share over a million files every month. It is a cloud-based computer file transfer service which helps in transferring files up to 2GB in size.
WWW.Wetransfer.com mission—to enable the transfer of ideas and data from one creative mind to another.
WWW.Wetransfer.com is the Netherlands and US-based app for small and medium enterprises and also for freelancers. The app is available on Android, iOS, smartphone, and most of all computer devices. When you transfer files using Wetransfer, you must first upload the files to Wetransfer servers and then send the recipient of the file a download address by email. The recipient receives the email which is unencrypted. The email has a link to download the file. We transfer also stores files sent to their servers unencrypted so it is not safe enough because the third party could intercept the email and also gain access to the files. So, therefore, it is advisable that you don’t transfer important and sensitive files via Wetransfer.
Features Of WWW.Wetransfer.com | Wetranfer App
Wetransfer is a simple online based file transfer service that allows you to send your files to friends and colleagues without experiencing any difficulty. Some of its features are;
- It is easy to use.
- In Wetransfer your passwords are always safe.
- You can add and send multiple files.
- Displays adverts of art, designs, products, and music to users.
- Has large storage media.
- It has customizable backgrounds.
- You can add comments bar to files.
- Has the new and latest plus feature.
WWW.Wetransfer.com recently launched the plus feature that allows you send big files (20gb), remove transfer, delete dates, and personalize your Wetransfer profiles. For you to be able to use Wetransfer app you don’t have to sign up but if you want to access features like sending extra large files and adding a password to your account, you must have to register for a Wetransfer plus account.
Set up WWW.Wetransfer.com Plus Account | We Transfer Sign Up | Wetransfer Plus
- Go to WWW.Wetransfer.com
- Click Get Plus button. You will see a page outlining the features of plus.
- Click Get Wetransfer Plus.
- Enter a unique password.
- Renter the password again for confirmation.
- Click on I Agree with the terms of the service tab.
- Tap Complete Your Order, to go to the payment screen.
- Select your mode of payment; American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal, or MasterCard.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click on Continue to view your payment in for.action, make sure it is correct.
- Click on Pay button.
After this process, you will be automatically directed to your Wetransfer plus account. You can start transferring files with the plus advanced features if you don’t like Wetransfer for some reasons you can contact Wetransfer customers.at service to cancel your account and you will get a refund of your payment within 30days.
Wetransfer app can’t do much thing other than to transfer files. The application works with brands like; Samsung, Google and Squarespace to develop and deliver full-screen advert on their billboard and also background wallpapers.
Add files to your Wetransfer Account | How to send Files Via Wetranfer App
Adding files to your Wetransfer account is easy and free of charge. To add a file;
- Go to www.Wetransfer.com.
- Touch the +sign button to add the file you want to transfer.
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- Enter your own email address.
- Write a brief message, it is optional.
- Click on Transfer button. You will see a progress bar for uploading a file on your screen, click done when the transfer has finished. If you wish to cancel it, click on the Cancel tab.
If an email is sent to you via a Wetransfer App user, you can access the file by downloading it to your device. You don’t need a Wetransfer application on your device to download the email. Your device web browser automatically opens and you are directed to www.Wetransfer.com website to view the email. Downloading of files are the same both on a desktop and mobile device.
Note: Wetransfer free users can send up to 2gb of files and Wetransfer plus users can send up to 20gb of files.