WhatsApp messenger App is the largest mobile messaging app with over 600 million daily active users that lets you text and talk with your friends and family every day.
The messaging app is a popular app that encrypts all conversations with your friends for Vetter security. The app is available on devices like;
- The Android device.
- The iOS device.
- PC device.
- Desktop device.
WhatsApp messenger is fast updating its messaging app with new features like, messaging which appears in a threaded conversation by participants. WhatsApp messaging also gives users the opportunity to change the background of each message thread you have with a friend.
Features of WhatsApp messenger
The #1 messaging app now has a lot of features which that makes you enjoy the app. This feature includes;
- CHAT AND VOICE MESSAGING—WhatsApp allows users to easily access its chat messaging to send out voice and text messages to friends and family. WhatsApp features most of the functions of mobile messaging apps, with emoji’s, stickers, text messages, and a camera button for quick sending of specifies and pictures to friends. The WhatsApp chat tab shows a list of all your previous conversations with your friends and family.
- FREE PHONE CALLS – WhatsApp app messenger makes it possible for its users worldwide to make free calls to their friends who use WhatsApp messenger app. A WhatsApp call can be made through the use of a cellular data connection or a Wi-Fi connection. To make a WhatsApp call, simply tap the phone button in the calls tab and select a contact. The latest feature of the WhatsApp call is the voice and video group calls that allows up to four people or more than to make a voice call or video chat.
- MEDIA DOWNLOADS – WhatsApp messenger gives you MMS- like feature for downloading of images, videos, and audios. WhatsApp downloads all media that is sensitivity by default. It downloads an attached media only when you have a cellular data plan or a Wi-Fi connection.
- HISTORY AND BACKUPS – WhatsApp gives its users a variety of backups and transcript features.
WhatsApp messenger vs Facebook messenger
Facebook messenger requires you to create an account before accessing the Facebook app features, but WhatsApp doesn’t do that instead you just type in your mobile phone number which WhatsApp verifies with a code that is sent to your mobile phone number.
WhatsApp Messenger allows you to change the background of your chats with friends and family, but the Facebook messaging app does not give you the opportunity to do so. The Facebook messenger app has only the white and blue background for chats.
However, WhatsApp messenger has more improved security than the Facebook messenger app. It is very difficult to access or hack a users WhatsApp account but very easy to hack a users Facebook messenger account.
How to Download WhatsApp messenger app and Install
To download the WhatsApp app and install on your Android, smartphone, or iOS devices is very easy, follow the guide below;
- Go to Google play store on your Android and smartphone device, and the App store for your iOS Apple device.
- When you see the WhatsApp messager icon, click on the download button and wait for the app to download and install itself on your device.
- Open the app on your device.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone number. It’s a six digit code.
- Type your name- this name remains public to your friends.
- Upload a profile picture.
Note: you will have to set up WhatsApp messenger on your mobile phone before you can set it on your personal computer or laptop device.