Sharing your pin to Facebook from Pinterest to connect with your friends can quickly be done both from your computer or the Pinterest app.
Sharing Pins on Your Computer
- Log into Pinterest, and open your web browser and visit www.pinterest.com. Tap the “Login” tab to gain access to the login screen and after that input both your email address and password which you used to register into the two text fields at the top of the screen. Tap “Sign in” to continue.
- Get to view your Pinterest boards, by looking at the top right side of the page, immediately you are logged in. Your name will be seen, with a plus sign beside it. Tap on your name to open up your Pinterest boards.
- Locate the board that has the picture you wish to share on Facebook. Immediately you locate the board, tap on it, and all the images within that board will open up on a new page.
- Choose the pin to share, by going thru the images (or pins), and tap the one you wish to share on Facebook, and it will pop up with options all around the image.
- Choose to share with Facebook, by looking on the top right side of the image, and you will find the classic Facebook “F” and the word “Share” beside it. Tap this button to open up the Facebook login/share box.
- Log into your Facebook account in the new window. Do this by entering your email address and password, then tap “Log in”
- Share the pin, by entering a message in the text box above the image if you want to add anything to it before you share. Immediately you are done, tap the “Share” tab at the bottom of the Facebook pop-up window. The pin will be posted on your Facebook Timeline and will also pop up on your Facebook friend’s News Feed for them to view.
Sharing Using the Pinterest App
- Launch Pinterest, by locating the app icon of a curvy red “P” on your device’s home screen or app drawer, and tap it to open Pinterest
The Pinterest app works with Android and iOS devices.
- Log in, by entering your email address and password into the fields provided, and tap “Sign in” to proceed.
- See your pins, by tapping the icon of a person on the top right side. You will be navigated to your account page displaying all your pins
- Locate the pin to share to Facebook, by navigating through the pins until you find the one you require to share on Facebook. After you locate it, click on it to open it up.
- Tap open the “Share menu”, by navigating down to the bottom of the image and look for the share icon. This looks like two lines connected by three circles. Click on it, and a list of social media sites will come up.
- Share pin to Facebook, by tapping on “Facebook” from the list of share options, and you will be required to log into your Facebook account
- Fill in a message in the text box above your pin if you decide to include one in your post, and after that, click the “Share” tab at the top. Your pin will be shared to your Facebook account, and you can now share with all your friends to view.