Facebook Video Chat, is done by placing a voice call over the internet. It can be done on your mobile phone or desktop computer. User’s, are allowed to do a free Facebook call over the internet, without cost.
User’s can now make Facebook Video call, and make distances come closer, to better bond and connect with their friends and family.
Designed with unique features, Facebook Video Chat has become a delight to Facebook users. Let’s see these features;
Facebook Video Chat Features
- You can add people to existing video calls, without hanging up your in-progress call.
- The video features can be used in a one-on-one video call as well as in group video conversations.
- Facebook Video Chat new capabilities enable you easily share your emotions during a video call with one of the five Facebook reactions. With this Facebook reactions, you can alter your appearance, and make your Facebook video call much more fun.
- The screenshotting feature enables you to take a screenshot of your time together, and share it with other friends thru Messenger Day or other social media accounts, during a one-on-one or group video call.
How to Set Up Facebook Video Chat
Facebook video call set up, is very easy, and can be done in minutes. Here let’s get started.
- The first step is to head over to facebook.com/videocalling and download the client. Facebook video call, works best with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Once you’ve completed the integration, scroll to the video icon
- Tap on the video icon next to your friends name.
- You can alternatively, invite a friend to video calling, by tapping on the “Call” tab that pops up on your friend’s profile, immediately they have access to the feature, between the Message and Poke buttons.
- At the time you are making the Facebook video call, if your friend is unavailable, you can leave a video message, in which the time and date of your missed call will be listed in your ongoing message history with your friend.
How to End Facebook Video Chat
To end Facebook Video Chat, simply ex out of the video window.
Facebook video call helps friends and family, to bond better, as they share awesome moments and experiences together in real time.
If you’re yet to join this amazing platform, get started today, and relate with your friends and family in real time.
Other Related articles
- Video chat
- Free Chat
- Messenger Video Call
- Online video chat
- Random video chat
- Cam Chat
- Webcam Chat