Facebook support inbox, is designed to help Facebook users directly contact or communicate with the Facebook team.
Facebook support, offers avenues of reaching out to the main men of Facebook, where inquiries can be done, and concerns handled.
Facebook support inbox, enables you to voice out your concerns about stalkers, bullying and other personal concerns you may want to complain about. You now also have the access to communicate directly with the Facebook Help Team.
Facebook Support Inbox Benefits
With Facebook support, you can enjoy the following
- Allows communications with Facebook support team
- Facebook support inbox, is also linked to bullying center, where you can stand up to, on Facebook bullying
- It acts as a safety center, where parents and teachers can find some resources
- It comes off as a Safety check, where you can connect with your friends, and loved ones during disasters, to intimate them that everything is ok with you.
If you have issues that you need to access Facebook support inbox, to get solutions, let’s take you thru how you can access Facebook support inbox, to handle these concerns.
How to Access Facebook Support Inbox
To easily access the support inbox;
- Tap on the drop-down menu, from where you can choose the option to log out.
- Once you tap on it, you will be redirected to a new page, where you can view things as regards to Facebook’s care for its users.
- Once you are on this page, you will see things and updates as regards what you intend to update with Facebook.
- Get to check your messages, to the “Help Team” and their response ( to know, if they have responded yet )
- Receive updates from things, peoples, pages, etc., that you have reported
- View important messages as regards your account.
- You can also see major topics revolving around Facebook like “Safety Centre”, “Bullying Centre”, and “Safety Check”. These can be seen on the right side of the page. Once you tap on these links, you will be redirected to the page which talks about these things.
- To navigate back to the Home page, just tap on the Home link situated at the Facebook toolbar beside your Facebook name at the top.
Facebook support inbox, acts as your safety focus center and helps lay your Facebook concerns to rest. Now your Facebook concerns solutions are just a click away with Facebook support center.