Get connected to Facebook shop, on the Facebook platform, and gain access to show, create listings, and sell products right out of your Facebook page.
Facebook shop, gives merchants, retail and eCommerce advertisers, a wider coverage for their business and brand. It helps them reach a wider audience on Facebook, who may be interested in their product offerings, to expand their reach and engagement on Facebook.
Facebook shop, charges no fee for setup as well as selling. Thus you have nothing to worry about as you sell on Facebook via the Facebook shop.
Benefits Of Using Facebook Shop to Buy and Sell
With the Facebook shop, you enjoy the following perks and benefits;
- You can easily add product information, without a product catalog uploaded anywhere previously. It also has no restrictions on the number of products you can add to your page.
- It makes it easier for customers to browse your products and shop, as it gives you the access to divide your products into different collections.
- You can communicate, and interact with your customers, directly from your page, to enable you to better engage with your customers.
- As you distribute your products, you get more people to discover what you sell, to help you make sales.
- Helps you know how your product is faring in the market, as you can see views, clicks, and purchases for each product, and what you’ve earned form each product.
- You also get a feedback mechanism, where you can answer your customer’s questions and solve the issues they have, as regards your product offer.
Facebook Store Set Up
Once you are ready to set up Facebook shop, make sure that all the products listed for your Facebook shop, complies with Facebook’s terms and policies.
Next, confirm that you have access to a shop section feature on your Facebook page, by visiting your page, and searching for the “Add Shop Section” link below your Facebook page cover photo.
Immediately you comply with the above-outlined steps, you are to
- Click on the “Add shop” icon, link on your page
- Agree to the Merchant Terms and Policies, by reading thru the terms and policies of setting up Facebook shop
- Next, you are to add a Business and Payment Processing Details with stripe, if you have a stripe account already. If not, you will be required to create a Stripe account.
- In this next phase, you are to describe what you sell, using 200 characters or less.
- Thereafter, you can add products to your shop, by tapping on the “Add products” icon.
- If you have different collections of products, you can create collections, and organize your products.
- Immediately you create collections for your products, you can then access your shop’s settings, by clicking on your shop’s link, from the Page’s menu, and then tap on the settings wheel icon to get the menu icons.
- Once you adhere to and take the above-outlined steps, you can rest assured that your Facebook store is up, to help You manage your orders, as you receive notification, for any order that drops. You can manage these orders, by reviewing and managing your pending and completed orders in your Publishing Tools under the Shop section.
You can do much more with your Facebook page, outside chatting and posting status updates. Just set up a Facebook shop today, and make money out of your Facebook page.