Facebook Reminder – Facebook is not only a social media where people chat on end, also act as a basic utility tool for creating reminders. This feature can come in handy at times because it can simultaneously send out a reminder to everyone who is involved in an event.
This feature is built right into the chat service, and only one reminder is required for all users. This reminder feature on the Facebook Messenger platform does not depend on the user’s mobile platform, which implies that Android users can create a reminder and also friend’s who use iOS will still get notifications about an event.
How to Set Facebook Reminder Facebook
- Tap open the Facebook Messenger
- Choose the conversation for which the reminder is to be created
- Click the icon at the top-right of the conversation to gain access to the chat settings.
- iPhone users can simply tap their names at the top of the screen to view the chat settings
- Choose the “Set an Event Reminder” option in the list to create a reminder
- Set the “Date and Time” of the reminder in the pop-up window, and click OK to create it
- The event has now gotten listed in the chat. Simply click the “Reminder’s date” to proceed to the detail view of the reminder
- In the detail view screen, you are enabled to set the name and the location of the event if you wish
- Every change you make notifies the other user about it in the chat
- After the time condition of the event is met, Facebook will send an automated message to the conversation to remind people about it.
How to Delete Facebook Reminder
If you desire to remove certain reminders, you can opt out of it by editing your notification settings.
Here we take you thru the process of deleting unwanted reminders.
- Log into your Facebook account
- Tap the “Account” link, this is situated at the top right corner of the page. Tap “Account Settings” from the drop-down list that pops up. The “Account Settings” page is displayed.
- Tap “Notifications” from the menu on the left side of the page. The “.Notifications Settings” page pops up
- Navigate to the “All Notifications” section of the page. A list of all notifications types pops up, each with a checkbox next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will have a check in the box, either under the “Email” column or the “Mobile” column
- Tap the checked box close to each notification type you wish to remove. This will delete the check mark from the box, and exempt you from receiving the selected notification.