Facebook mobile setting or Facebook Setting For Mobile is a Facebook feature, that enables Facebook text you when you have a friend requests or other notifications once enabled.
Facebook mobile setting, also enables you text updates as well as, photos and video from your mobile device directly to your timeline.
With more than 200 million people who use their mobile phones to engage on the Facebook platform, many of these number, daily look for mediums on how to access the application on their mobile device, to help them stay connected with their friends. Thus, we bring you a step by step guide on how to set up Facebook mobile setting.
How to Set Up Your Facebook mobile setting
Facebook Setting For Mobile is an easy process once you know the right steps to follow;
Here are the steps;
- Navigate to the account settings page, and tap on “Mobile” in the left navigation pane.
- Once the mobile settings page pops up, tap the green + Add a Phone button, to bring up the Add Mobile Phone dialog box.
- Key in your password in the text box and tap “Confirm”. This will bring up the Activate Facebook Texts (Step 1 of 2) dialog box appears
- Choose your country and mobile carrier from the drop-down lists and tap on “Next”. This will bring up The Activate Facebook Texts (Step 2 or 2) dialog box
- Next, text the letter F to the number 32665. Once you do this, you will get a text from Facebook with a confirmation code
- Key in the confirmation code in the text box.
- Choose if you want your phone number to be shared with your friends and if you want to allow friends to text you from Facebook.
- Finally, you are to tap “Next” to complete the Facebook mobile settings set up process. After this, the Facebook for Mobile page pops up, and you can read more about your mobile options. Facebook will send you a text message to intimate you that your number has been confirmed.
Once you confirm your phone number, the Nobile Settings page brings up additional options. They are;
- Text Messaging
- Facebook Messages
- Daily Text Limit
- Post-by-Email Address.
Once you successfully carry out the above-mentioned steps, your Facebook mobile setting is complete. You then proceed to use it for whatever it is you wish.
With Facebook mobile setting, you gain control over the information, you want to share, and better connect with your Facebook audience, wherever you go.
Here Are More Related Topic On Facebook Setting For Mobile
- Facebook account
- Facebook login
- Facebook Setting For Mobile
- Facebook sign up
- Facebook sign in
- My Facebook
- Facebook new account
- Create Facebook account
- FB new account
- My Facebook account
- Facebook create new account now
- Create Facebook account new user
- Create fb account
- Facebook new account open now
- Facebook sign in new account
- My Facebook page