Facebook Messenger Audio, how to download Facebook Messenger Audio File, how to save audio messages from Facebook Messenger, how to send audio files on Facebook Messenger and how to save Messenger audio messages on phone.
Facebook Messenger Audio, has garnered over 300 million active users. Facebook experimented with VoIP audio calling in Messenger way back 2013, whilst the Group audio call was launched in April 2016.
Facebook has transformed the Messenger app to become more immersive, and brought it closer to the goal of simulating a face to face conversations.
How to Download a Facebook Messenger Audio File
- Visit the chat that contains the audio file you want on Facebook’s Messenger Website, or the Facebook message area.
- Tap open the “Develop -> Show Web Inspector”
- Navigate to the “Network” button
- Navigate back to the chat and tap the “Play” button of the file you wish to download
- If you head back to the “Network” tab, you will notice that a “audio clip- xxxxxxxxxxxxxx- xxxx, aac audio file has been loaded ( but with digits instead of x’s)
- Double tap on the file and this should make it automatically download to your ~/Downloads folder
- Navigate to the chat that contains the audio file you want on Facebook’s Messenger Website, or the Facebook message area.
- Tap open the “Develop -> Show Web Inspector
- Navigate to the “Resources” button
- Head back to the chat and tap the “Play” tab of the file you wish to download
- If you head back to the “Resources”, inside the other folder, you will notice that the audio clip-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx – xxxx, aac audio file has been loaded. ( but with digits instead of x’s
- Double tap on the file, and this should make it automatically download to your ~/Downloads folder.
How to save Audio Messages From Facebook Messenger
- Tap open messenger.com in Safari and scroll to the voice recording
- Open the Web Inspector from the Develop menu (enable from Preferences -> Advanced) and select the Network tab
- Play the voice recording
- A new row will be added to the Network tab. Double-tap the file, and it will download.
How to send Audio Files on Facebook Messenger
To send a file of almost any type thru Messenger, create a new message, and tap on the little clip, this is close to the last icon along the bottom of your message window. This opens another window where you scroll to the file you intend to send, select the file, and tap “Choose”. This file will be uploaded by Messenger to the message in preparation for sending it.
How to Save Messenger Audio Messages on Phone
- Download “opera beta” from play store. Free of charge.
- Browse your Facebook from opera
- Navigate to message and choose the sender
- Tap the down arrow (on the right side)
- Edit or rename. Done
- You can also set the file location
- Tap the save button.