Facebook Language – Facebook’s no 1 language as we know is English. Although this is the case, Facebook also offers other languages, which users, can use, to enable them better engage on the Facebook platform.
Other Facebook languages offered, apart from English is Spanish, Turkish, French, Indonesian, Italian, German, Chinese, and Portuguese etc.
Facebook’s language, further simplifies the way Facebook users engage on the Facebook social media platform.
Facebook gives users, the option to change their language settings to suit them.
How to Change Facebook Language
Facebook, offers two ways, with which you can change language on Facebook, to a language that will better help you communicate.
These ways are;
- On a Computer
On a computer, you can change your Facebook language in two ways;
- News Feed Page
On a Computer via Language;
- Click on the arrow on the far right wing of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help Question Mark.
- Choose the “Settings” tab, at the rear of the menu
- Select the “Language” button on the left
- On the first line, that reads “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”, you are to choose the “Edit” option to the right
- Pick a language from the drop-down menu
- And finally, click the blue “Save Changes” button, to apply the new language to Facebook.
Via News Feed
- Scroll to your profile’s News Feed page
- Navigate down to the menu on the right, between the feed and chat box. Once here, you will locate a language section.
- Take a pick of the language you prefer, by clicking on it and confirming it with the “Change Language” button that pops up.
- You can alternatively, tap on it the “Plus” (+) sign to view all the supported languages. You are to choose a language from that screen, to instantly, apply it to your Facebook page.
- How to Change facebook Language On the Mobile App
On the mobile browser, you also have two options, of changing your Facebook language
On Mobile Browser;
- Scroll to the menu button and click on it
- Navigate all the way down, till you get to the very last section of the settings, once you get there, tap on “Language” ( Use the first option, that uses two letters as the icon).
- Choose a language from the list offered by Facebook, to instantly change your Facebook page, to that language.
On the Android App
- Open “Settings”, and choose any language from the list
- Click the menu button, at the top right corner of the Android app
- Navigate down towards the bottom of the menu, and select “Settings & Privacy
- Click on “Language”, in the smaller menu that pops up
- Take a pick of language from the list offered.
Change Facebook Language On iPhone;
User’s, of iPhone, can’t change Facebook language via the mobile app, but instead, Facebook makes use of whatever language is set up.
Thus to change Facebook language on iPhone, you are to pick a different language for your entire phone. Here’s how to achieve that;
- Scroll to ”Settings” app thru “General> Language & Region > iPhone Language.
Once you use the above-mentioned steps, you can change Facebook language to any language of your choice, to help you better communicate on Facebook.
Facebook language, offers various diversities, Facebook users need to better engage on the Facebook social media platform.
Other Related Article
- Facebook English
- How to change language on Facebook
- Facebook in English language
- Facebook for dummies
- Facebook language settings