Staying connected with friends and family and communities that matter to you all over the globe just got easier with the Facebook app. The Facebook app allows Facebook users to use the media site and it functions quickly and easily from a mobile device.
The Facebook app also acts as a personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. Photos are easily shared straight from a users Android camera, with full control gotten over your photos and privacy settings. A user can choose when to keep individual photos private or set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
You can stay updated with the latest news and current events around the globe, subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to keep up with their news feeds, watch live streaming videos and stay abreast of latest happenings everywhere around the globe.
The Facebook app desktop also offers features like writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Features of Facebook app includes:
- Items and services can be bought and sold via the app
- Games can be played with any of your Facebook friends
- Share your favorite memories, photos, and videos via the app
- Family and friends can be connected and new people met on your social media network
- Use the Facebook emoji to describe what’s happening in your world and also set status updates
- Offers features that enable you to get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts.
- Make plans to meet up with friends by finding local social events
- You can now back up photos by saving them in albums
- Your favorite artists, websites, and companies can be followed to get their latest news
- Watch live videos
- Browse up local businesses to see reviews, operating hours, and pictures
How to Download Facebook App
Downloading to iOS
- Get the app store program launched on your iOS device
- Click the “Search”, button and thereafter type “Facebook”
- Click on “Facebook”, then click on ”Free”
- Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID, then click on “OK” . Facebook app will start downloading on your mobile device.
- Hold on to your device to inform you that installation is complete. The Facebook app will now be available in your applications folder.
Downloading to Android Device
- Get the play store app launched on your Android device
- Click on the search field and enter “Facebook”
- Click on “Facebook”, then click on “Install” now the Facebook app is free of charge for Android devices.
- Click on “Accept” to confirm you want to download and install Facebook. Facebook will begin the installation process
- Hold on for Facebook to complete the download on your Android device. Once the installation is complete, Facebook will display in your Applications menu.
Downloading to Windows phone
- Click on “Marketplace” from the start screen of your windows device
- Click on the search icon
- Enter “Facebook” into the search field, and choose the app when it displays in search
- Click on “Install”, now, Facebook is available free from the Windows Marketplace
- Hold on to the Facebook app to complete the installation on your device. As soon as the installation is complete, the app will be available in the Apps folder on your device.
Downloading to Blackberry Device
- Scroll to the following URL on your Blackberry device: ( http://www.blackberry.com/facebook
- Click on select “Download”. Now Facebook is free of charge for Blackberry
- Choose your preferred language, then tap on “Next”
- Click on select “Download”. The Facebook app will begin the installation process on your Blackberry device
- Hold on for Facebook to finish downloading on your device. Once this is complete, the message, “The application was successfully installed” will display on-screen, and Facebook will be available in your apps folder.